Question

ANEWME14

I have 6 in collections. I need them off fast! 3 are small. What's a PFT?
I can get the small ones paid but I want them off my credit. What is the best way and fastest way this can be done?

Most Helpful Response

You need to contact the collectors and offer a Pay Per Delete - get in writing that they are willing to delete the account for payment in full.  Don't pay until you get this in writing with the date & signature of the collectors.  

Collection accounts

It doesn't say who the collection are from just that it's a medical acct. how do I find out who they were in the beginning so I can contact them?