Question

Cartrouble

I have $560 and credit score of 530.Is it wise to try to get a car?
Well the story is that I am moving to the city,and my current car is kinda on its last leg. I was waiting on my tax return,because I thought I was gonna get more back.Sadly I will only get $560 back. Could I get a decent car in my situation or should I look more into the "car loans for bad credit" area?

Most Helpful Response

Yeah, try one of those buy here pay here dealers.  Use them as a last resort if you can't get financed at a regular dealer. Also try to be realistic with what you can afford vs what type of offer you are able to get with your current credit score. Don't become an emotional shopper. This will cause you to accept an offer that is difficult for you to maintain.