Question

1classiladi

I have 1ccard 2K.Don't carry balance.Pay bill/Pay off.More harm than good apply4rewards?0inquiries.
I have 0 inquiries on my credit right now. Spouse and I have $0 in ongoing card debt. We pay utilities and pay them off before any interest hits. Should we open rewards card(s)? Worried about the extra credit balance and the hit on my credit. We hope to buy a new home in 1-2 years and we both filed BK (before marriage) about 2 years ago. The only other debt we have is his car lease ($3000 owing, done next Nov), my 2013 Sorento loan $17800 and my student loan $41000. If so, what are the best? Flight rewards? Cash rewards? Other?

Bankruptcy and credit cards

You already have 3 debts to pay.  Pay off your student loans before applying for new cards.  

My favorite "reward" is 0 percent interest cards.