Question

Cheetobeeto

I have 12k to put down as a downpayment for a car w/ 600 credit. Will i get a 23k carloan?
Im trying to buy this bmw under my name w/o a cosign

Most Helpful Response

It would make much more sense if you went to CarMax and bought a used car with your 12K cash and continue to work on your credit score.  You may qualify, but can't say what interest rate you'd be paying, especially without seeing your full credit report.  Scores are not the only factor in auto loans.  Do you have any collection accounts, foreclosures or repossessed vehicles on your credit?  If so, that is going to hurt....

It has been my dream to  get this over the past two months. I really dont have any credit problems  my credit is fairly new,  and i had a job for a about  7 months now. I can afford the interest rates and payong of the loan within months but  concerned  if i wil accepted or not.