Question

NewMoon111712

I had several items removed from my credit report due to disputes and my credit score went down????
I had 3 negative items removed from my experian and transunion credit report, plus I have paid off a credit card and my credit score went down 12 points on trans union and I didn't notice a difference on experian yet. What in the world is going on????????

Paying off your card? Did you close it? If so that could be the reason, and the CR agencies couls also be waiting on full disposition before adjusting score.  They will remove right at time of dispute, but it can come back if they feel the creditor gives them reason that the items are yours.

NewMoon111712

No I did not clise it, just paid it down to a zero balance. I read somewhere that it would be better to keep it open.

I advise checking your FICO scores to see what they did.

NewMoon111712

My numbers are different everywhere i look. My bank provides it free, and then Credit Karma, and then I paid for my FICO with the credit reports and all of them are different......smh