Question

Bpjclas

I had no changes in my reports but my scored dropped 14 points?
I am getting very discouraged. Nothing has changed in my reports except the balances have dropped. My scores tumbled 14 point. Every time I start to make a little headway on my score going up it falls substantially overnight go no apparent reason.

Credit scores are not stagnate.  On CK, if you scroll down from the area showing both credit scores on the home page, notations appear as to any score changes and reasons. Small drops can occur from: an increase in credit utilized, closed loans that no longer appear,  and a credit inquiry for example. Mine dropped 34 points once when I had a lot of changes.