Question

mattd863

I had my credit ran, and apparently it differs from whats here.
I went to a motorcycle dealership today, Going off what I saw hear I assumed My credit was find enough to get financing on a decent bike. My credit was ran, and I found out I have no credit. My account here shows me that my credit score is in the 700's. What can I do about this, This discrepancy has already caused me to allow my credit to be ran. What can I do?

Most Helpful Response

What credit report did they pull? If it was Experian or Equifax, the discrepancy is normal because different bureaus report differently, and here Credit Karma uses TransUnion report. In any case, if you get your credit pulled and get denied, by law, you can obtain a free credit report from the bureau they pulled. If it was Experian, you can do that online by filling your information and the company that pulled your credit. For Equifax or TransUnion, I think you have to call or mail the request. Hope this helps.

dodicat

I have a disclosure front of me, all three reports, and here TransUnion is different from what was reported...