Question

CRR1968

I had a Discover card charged off around 9 years ago.
I had a Discover card charged off around 9 years ago. I have learned a lot and changed ways how I handle finances. It took me a long time, 7+ years to recover my credit. The question is Discover keeps sending applications, why would they do this when I defaulted with them years ago? What are my chances? My credit is good, finally

They really dont care after that time frame they have charged off the debt and forgotten about you. I had the same thing with capital one and got a new one recently. I guess we can all mature and they know it lol.

it's just one hard pull, i would go for it.