Question

Ahern139

I graduated college less than six months, will my loans affect my credit score?

Yes they will if they are reported to the credit bureaus. How they affect it will depend on the rest of your credit profile and the amount that you owe vs. the original amount of the loan and if they are in good standing or not, never be late or miss any payments and get the loans paid down as much as you can. I suggest that you do as much reading as you can on the topic of credit, it is knowledge that will be useful the rest of your life, time well spent.