Question

Cashisking818

i got a credit card and it never showed up on my credit report. What should I do ?

Cards & Reports

If you've just recieved the card and it isn't on your report, that could be from the credit card company your using hasn't given your info to the credit bureaus.

Also, I recently learned that some credit companies may hold off publishing your new credit card info immediately. An example would be Capital One with their 5 month credit program.

I suggest checking your report weekly and it should show up within 2 months, or you could look for info on your creditors site.