I got a call from QUICKEN LOAND on june 25th 2014 Thanks, Gordon Bishop
I GOT a call from QUICKEN LOANS, I had my home Refinanced in May 2104, On June 25th 2014 A MAN from QUICKEN LOANS CALLED ME, I told them I was not Intrested because I had Just Refinaced my home, Plus I knew QUICKEN LOANS Would not refinance Mobil Homes, So what was the point to talk with there Person Who CALLED ME,,,Now It is on my credit report that I INQUIRED about a LOAN from them, That is TOTALLY FALSE, I DID NOT CALL THEM,,,THE QUICKEN LOAN PEOPLE CALLED ME.. HOW can I get them to remove the So Called Inquirey REMOVED from my Credit report,,,,I NEVER CALLED QUICKEN LOANS,,,THERE PERSOM CALLED ME... Thanks for your time and Help with this FALSE INQUIREY,
Thanks, Gordon Bishop