Question

Haleyf567

I found out I apparently have a mortgage in my name. I wass only 13 how do I find out more
How do I see about this mortgage? Its from 2010 I was only 13,

Get copies of all three credit reports from annualcreditreport.com and file disputes on all wrong information, and this mortgage is wrong information.  It's likely just a clerical error and is one of the reasons we are advised to check these credit reports yearly..

Are you sure that just wasn't an answer on "security questions" to find out you are who you say you are? If you see an account like this on your credit reports, then you would dispute it with the credit bureaus that are listing the account. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites where you can dispute incorrect info found on your reports.