Question

INeedHelpFast

I finalized my short sale about 3 months ago and I would like to get on track with my credit
I would like to know what I can do to increase my credit score from 591 to at least 700 in the shortest amount of time. I have an BOA credit card balance of 266 and a limit of 300, capital one card with a balance of 1018 and credit limit of 900, BestBuy card with a balance of 895 and limit of 650, Jared account with a balance of 0 a credit limit of 6800. I believe I can start here, what is the best approach? I also have 3 open accounts in collections with balances of 476,1500, and 135 per credit Karma.