Question

Grinik

I experienced a fraudulent charge off $7,000. Why was I not notified as desired in my profile?
My Communications & Monitoring setting is set to notify me of any charge over $500. I recently discovered a $7,000 fraudulent charge to my credit card and was able to reverse it. Why was I not notified by CreditKarma?

You need to go to the website of each bank or credit card website you deal with, and set up alerts there for maximum protection.  You can set up payment reminders, maximum charge alerts, balance alerts, alerts where the card was used but not physically presented. The last item occurs if you have bill pay set up on a card or you've ordered something on the internet. You can set email alerts and/or text alerts.