Posted in Banking

I don't want to confirm accounts with password.
Of all the passwords that I have had and given out, I've never really had a problem. But this is the one to protect with your life. IT's all my liquid cash with this one PW. I don't really like the idea of CK having and using it daily. But do I now agree to give that PW to TRW and Experian? Who gets what information with this 'attachment'?

I may agree to some sort of limited access, but you CANNOT logon to my account under my username using my password, that just sounds like I am asking to get robbed.