Question

merebear99

I currently only have Visa credit cards. Should I get a different credit card that is not a visa?
I currently have a Chase Freedom, Bank of America, MSUFCU credit union, Banana Republic and Bloomingdales credit card (all Visa's). I never use my Banana Republic or Bloomingdale's cards, but do not want to close them because it will hit my credit score. I always make my payments on time, but use my Chase Freedom and Bank of America cards almost to the max limit every month. Should I have a different credit card (i.e. Amex, Discover, Mastercard) in order to increase my credit score? Or will opening another one hurt me even more?