Question

pleakley54

I currently have a credit is or almost to it max, how can Karma help me?
Currently I have a visa at its maxed , what could helping me getting it down?

Basically stop charging stuff and make as large a payment as you can reasonably make so you can get the account paid in full.  Credit Karma is here to teach people about credit and how to build a good credit score.  It sounds like you need to learn smart money management.  Dave Ramsey's site might be able to help you in getting your debts paid down.  It is advice, though.  You actually have to do something to make it work.