Question

KC123KC

I cant seem to shake my credit score from dropping.. how do i fix it? shred my CC?
in feb, my credit score was above 600, not that good, but then the last few months its has dropped 27 points. maybe the inquiries on my account is dropping it? idk. i also want to refinance my car loan, but since my credit has dropped what should i do?

Inquiries will drop your score and will remain on your report for 2 years. The good news is that they only really affect your score for the first year. You may still be able to refinance your car but at that score you probably won't get the greatest of rates. Try to keep inquiries to a minimum and as they age your score will improve. Keep any credit utilization to 20% or less and you will see a nice boost to your score in the short run.