Question

thedaryl

I cant see my equifax credit report on credit karma
I can only see my Transunion report and my daughter can see her Transunion and Equifax. What do I need to do to see both of them?

Most Helpful Response

Support

Although asked on several threads this issue has yet to be addressed.

Equifax No Longer Available

I've used Credit karma for a few years and have been able to see but agency scores since the release about a year ago. Two weeks ago, I upgraded cells phone but when I tried to log into the app from the new cell phone my Equifax score (which was showing moments before) was now unavailable and has been unavailable for the last two weeks.

My response from the support team was that I had a "thin file", meaning little credit history. However, I have several years worth of credit history and did not experience this problem until I upgraded my phone. My score is not even available when I log into the desktop version on my computer. I've even tried to access from different Wi-Fi connections and different devices but still have no luck. Has this happened to anyone else?

What's the Beta stage?

What's the beta phase credit karma?

No equifax, I need help

Why I don't have the Equifax report ? 

I cant see my equifax score

I cant see my equifax score
It has been the same with zero update since june but my transunion continues to change and show ne updates

Equifax Bug

Wanted it be known that this bug still is around.  Equifax updated fine since it was first introduced to me in Credit Karma.  Had been awhile since I've checked the app on my phone and when I did it would not pull up a score for Equifax and of course Credit Karma's tip for it was that it could be that I have a thin file.  That's hardly the case, I've had a pretty big credit file for years.  Trans Union shows up just fine and actually all the credit report information shows up fine with Equifax, just not the score.  Could this be on Equifax's end trying to get people to pay for the score on their end?

Hi thedaryl,

There are no steps you need to take to see the second score. We are releasing this feature gradually. It is not yet available for all members. When your account has reached the Beta stage, you'll see an announcement pop up when you log in. Thanks for your patience!

Rappas1

Hi,

I used to see the Equifax score earlier. But  from last few months I am not seeing that on creditkarma.