Question

thedaryl

I cant see my equifax credit report on credit karma
I can only see my Transunion report and my daughter can see her Transunion and Equifax. What do I need to do to see both of them?

Equifax Bug

Wanted it be known that this bug still is around.  Equifax updated fine since it was first introduced to me in Credit Karma.  Had been awhile since I've checked the app on my phone and when I did it would not pull up a score for Equifax and of course Credit Karma's tip for it was that it could be that I have a thin file.  That's hardly the case, I've had a pretty big credit file for years.  Trans Union shows up just fine and actually all the credit report information shows up fine with Equifax, just not the score.  Could this be on Equifax's end trying to get people to pay for the score on their end?

Equifax No Longer Available

I've used Credit karma for a few years and have been able to see but agency scores since the release about a year ago. Two weeks ago, I upgraded cells phone but when I tried to log into the app from the new cell phone my Equifax score (which was showing moments before) was now unavailable and has been unavailable for the last two weeks.

My response from the support team was that I had a "thin file", meaning little credit history. However, I have several years worth of credit history and did not experience this problem until I upgraded my phone. My score is not even available when I log into the desktop version on my computer. I've even tried to access from different Wi-Fi connections and different devices but still have no luck. Has this happened to anyone else?

What's the Beta stage?

What's the beta phase credit karma?

Support

Although asked on several threads this issue has yet to be addressed.

Same problem- suggested replacement?

It's been about 2 months since equifax is no longer working  and reading 0.  Is there another suggested site that people have used instead of credit karma?

What's wrong here...

When I sign on to see my score I don't see and Equifax score what so ever, when I sign out I had my fiancée sign in on my phone&Laptop, and both her scored showed with no issue, what's the issue here? 

I have the same problem

equifax is a joke

Equifax is a joke.  They should be under investigation.  I have 14 accounts showing on my trans and Experian accounts but only 4 on Equifax?  Do everyone a favor and just shut down operations.

equifax score???

i would really like to see if this issue could be fixed. from looking at the threads, this is not a new problem. i was able to see both trans and equifax just fine, until the last month or two. it is really important that this work for me, right now, please?