Question

kgamad

I cannot get into my account and I have done everything, what now?
I have mailed requested information to Credit Karma and I still cannot gain access to my account or information. Credit Karma still cannot identify me. I sent in copies of SSC, DL, proof of residency, everything. What do I do now?

Have you tried to get a subscription with Equifax, Transunion or Experian on their websites? It does cost money, but you may want to try to go that route. I also want to ask, do you even have credit reports? Have you used credit in the recent years that was reported to one of the credit bureaus? If not, you may need to get yourself a Secured credit card that reports to all three credit bureaus and start reading everything that you can about credit.