Question

funnybne

I cancelled a credit card I never used. How long before my credit number changes?
It was a total mistake and it dropped my credit score because of the hard inquiry. I never used it, I cut it in half and sent it back. How long before my credit score goes up? I have no other debt due to bancruptcy.

Just because you Cancelled the Credit Card does not mean your Credit Score will go backup automaticly. 

It might take 6 months or 2 years,  nobody knows for sure.   But it will take TIME,  sit back and relax.