Question

Keinde0924

I am trying to increase my credit score. I only have two credits cards that are not paid off.
I have two unpaid credit card that i make payments on every month. I also have students loans that i have to pay 6 months after I graduate but this is my second year of college. I do not know where to start on how to increase my credit score a least 100 points. my credit score is 664. I recently applied for a credit card and I though that would help but I was denied. In there letter it said my credit score is 622 but CreditKarma says 664 and all the information they have is accurate on their website. Any suggestions?

Credit Karma is not a credit bureau but an online interactive site so you can learn how to properly handle credit and build a good credit score.  Please take the time to read the articles under RESOURCES on the left side of this page so you can learn hoiw to use credit wisely.  Don't go charging things you cannot pay in full within no more than two months. And I don't think you need another credit card for now.  You need to get the ones you have paid in full.

You may be able to increase your credit score by consolidating your Federal Student Loans into one loan.  Contact Crest at 469-619-0644 for a no-obligation 10 minute chat to find out.