I am so confused, need simple answers - so stupid when it comes to this
I am wanting to improve my credit and reading all of this has just confused me.
Just recently I have gotten approved for credit cards and want to continue to improve my credit. So I have had 4 recent inquires to my credit, is that considered a lot?
I have 4 or 5 medical bills on my credit history that I haven't even begun to pay on, should I start paying on them?
I have a bank loan of $9000, that I have been making timely monthly payments and plan on making some large payments on this summer, should I do that?
I also have a 0% interest, pay in 12 months furniture loan that I plan on having paid in full by the due date, should I due this?
Than the credit cards:
1, just got approved haven't received yet from Capitol One
2. Home Improvement Store $500 limit- paid balance in full this morning
3. Clothing Store-$300 limit- paid all but $8.33
4. Clothing Store-$300 limit- balance $158, haven't paid yet because they charge $15 for an over the phone payment. Because of this I want to pay it off and close the account.
I want to improve my credit. Help! Advise So Appreciated