Question

mikelshafer

i am showing a personal loan amt of $20k when i click to see them it shows nothing how do i find out
i have no recollection of oweing that amount to anyone. how can i find out who i owe & how to pay it off if it is legit. it does show a 0 balance to wi electric which i do not understand that at all. i have never had a loan through them.

Personal Loans

I'm in the same boat.  I think it's an issue with CK.  I show $3K in personal loans. I have one, for about $600.  There are none listed on my credit report either.

I'd get a copy of your credit report and look and see what's on that.