I am out of country for last 3 years and want to fix my credit before I enter again
Hello - I left US in 2011 and I am planning to return back in 2014 , a gap of 3yrs. As I lost my job then & was not able to pay my credit card bills a total amount of $10,000 on 4 credit cards on Chase , BOA , Amex , Citibank. Now that my credit score is 552 , I have a job and I want to fix it from abroad before I move into the US next year. I am not sure how I can do that or is there an agency which can help me on it ?