Question

toyj8

I am in the process of getting a home loan. I've always checked my score on here.
According to the loan office my score is lower with them than it is on here at Credit KarmaI see that everyone else has the opposite with Credit Karma being the lowest. Is there a difference of scores that you look at when purchasing a home from just opening a credit card account?

You get Vantage scores here, but most lenders use a version of FICO scores. Yes, there are different versions of FICO for different types of credit, ex. auto versions, mortgage versions, credit card versions, etc.