Question

debbiestanley53

i am having a hard time tying to find a place to live once they say they nerd to see my credit score

I had the same problem years ago when I left my husband. Luckily I had several months' worth of rent in the bank, and I was able to pre-pay for six months. Otherwise I don't know how I would have found a place.  If you can't do that, I suggest finding a rental through a private party, like a granny flat, rather than through a property management company.  Property management companies will gladly take your application fee, run your credit, and automatically deny you if they see any open collections. The ones in my area wouldn't rent to anyone with a FICO under 630.