Question

TrainerSlim

I am currently working on getting my credit back in order
I see COMNWLTH FIN and I beleive it could be in error; shown in the "Removed Collections" which I do NOT know means so if someone could elaborate I would greatly appreciate it. Another, how would I go about disputing such? Could someone point me in the direction of the website, contact, business or w/e I need to do to get this task completed. Also if anyone knows..can traffic fines that are sent to collections be disputed? I really want to get this all in order so the more information the better. Thanks in advance!!

Most Helpful Response

If the collection has been removed from your credit reports then you CANNOT dispute it as it is already gone. Be sure to check all of your credit reports for it, Transunion, Equifax and Experian. As to your second question, you can dispute anything on your credit reports, but I am not sure what grounds you would dispute traffic tickets on, those may never fall off your reports either if you don't pay them, any kind of government debt is exempt from the seven year reporting period.