Question

djh1968

i am an authorized user on my girlfriends credit card, why is it on my credit report
i am an authorized user on my girl friends credit card, she added me, i have never gave them my personal information. so how is it possible her credit card is on my credit report and bringing down my score?

Can't answer how but that happens with a lot of cards (not all).  If you don't want the tradeline reported on your report then don't allow yourself to be added as an AU.

Whether or not it's bringing down your score depends on the condition of the tradeline.  If it's reporting positive information it will help.  If it is reporting negative information it will not help.  We can't tell you.  We don't have access to the account or your credit.