Question

NewEnglandGuy

Huge difference in scoring among bureaus even with same information
Hi all,
I did research this but did not find a situation quite this extreme. I have a 660 Experian directly thought their service and an Equifax of 636 and Transunion though this service. The kicker is that all three reports are the accurate and the info is virtually identical give or take a a few more inquires on one or the other. EX has the least but Trans. has much less than EQ. Banrkupy filed 10/14 and correctly reported on all three. no late payments for over 2 years and all are reporting these all the same way, Many new accounts and inquires but the inquires are pretty much equal across the board and all new credit is being correctly reported to all three. Recently consolidated a student loans with 10 years payment history with no lates. Now it's being reported as a new loan so that is bad. So why does EQ have me as extreme risk(only about 50 points higher than during my bankruptcy while other see me as fair to good?

update

My EX is 580 by the way

NewEnglandGuy

Sorry, my Equifax is 580 and experion is 680 and both are accurate with virtually the same info.