Question

Rport2

How will a credit card upgrade effect home closing
I am currently in the process of closing on a build. The hoem is expected to be completed Nov. 2016. The home loan was preapproved using my spouse's income and credit alone. However, I live in a community property state, and I am worried my recent credit card upgrade may effect home closing. Please help?

If the credit card was already on your report during the process, you would not be to be concerned.  I'm not quite sure what you mean by credit card upgrade, although it merely indicates something better then what you had.   Just keep the balances on all cards as low as possible so that a flag is not raised for the final approval.