Question

jingle2007

How to transfer a balance responsibly to get back to a healthy credit level?
I have a Capital One Journey card near its limit at $720, a Firestone CFNA card at half its limit at $445. My CK Score is 637. I just applied to NFL Extra Points card, and they approved me for $1800 limit. So now my debt ratio will drop from 66% to 32%, and I have 0% APR for twelve months on that $1165 once I transfer the balances. I was in a bind, but I always pay at least the minimums or more. Was this a good move towards getting back to healthy levels? I just started a new job and getting lots of hours so I am confident about the next few months, but I am also scared about getting too deep into credit availability, and more debt. Thanks for reading