Question

krkrlm7

How to remove 30 day late from Fingerhut
I have a 30 day late on my credit from February of this year. I called fingerhut and asked if they would do a courtesy removal and they said they had no way of doing that. I've called other companies before and asked for them to remove a late payment and some inquiries and it was no problem! How can I get this late payment removed? Thanks!

Do some reading on "Goodwill Letters" and maybe try sending them to different levels of Fingerhut. Typical phone reps probably do not have the power to make any decision on something like this. I also would not tell them that you've done this with other companies before, as you are admitting that you are a repeat offender and it can be hard for most people to feel compassion for repeat offenders.

krkrlm7

Thank you! I'll give it a try. And I didn't tell them about the others.