Question

chetdee1

how to get the credit card to take a loan off my card
I charged a mattress and it was junk I called the card company and they put the money back onto my card the mattress company gave me the money back but the card wants there money back why cant they just take it back

I am confused about your terminology.  If it was a credit card then the company would have refunded the amount to your card, if they gave you a refund in cash/check instead then you would need to pay your CC bill with that.

For a loan - the lender does not care how you liked your product.  If the company you got it from gave you money back you have to use that money to pay off your loan.  They usually don't work with eachother (even if you got the loan through the company it is usually a 3rd party loan) so you have to be the middle man.