Question

Chris123016

How to find out fico score, and a bank to finance a car with 598 credit score.
I bought and paid for a SUV in 2005 for 14950 never missed a payment and it's paid in full in 2010 never refinanced. My brother messed up my credit by getting personal loans and credit cards cable company and Dr bills. I'm fixing and disputing them now but I'm in need of a vehicle bad I just would like to know my options and how to get my fico score and what a fico score is. Thank you all for your help

myfico.com

hope you filed a police report on your brother, or you will have one long battle on your hand for then next 7 to 10 years.