Question

mooret824

How to eliminate credit agency delinquency from report when I feel I don't owe it?
How do you find the original creditor to ensure the report is actually accurate?

Most Helpful Response

Obtain a complete report from annualcreditreport.com and it will have the contact information for all your accounts. Write to the collection agencies and request the name of the original creditor and the original amount. They are obligated to tell you this information.

coffeefeen

I talked to them on the phone they said it was a hospital bill from the year 2011 I told the I didnt owe it and I shouldn't have to pay it was for $230.00 they ask me how much am I willing to pay I said nothing I told the I will not pay for something I dont owe or no anything about it I told the to send me something to show that I owe it and what I owe it for but instead they give me bad credit report what can I do?

manny 707

how do i takeout a balance already paid