Question

tjdunekacke

how to dispute delinquent account
I would like to dispute a delinquent account due to a late payment. How can I do this?

delinquent accounts

I filled bankruptcies in 08/2011 they shouldn't be on my credit report.

Showing delinquent account

My report is showing two delinquencis from United Community Bank on a secured loan - both in January.  I had signed paperwork to have the back directly withdraw the amount owed.  Thus, the bank is at fault, I am not.

The loan officer is Christen Ellis - United Community bank - 706 865-3151.  She had a second deliquency removed, but left these two in January.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you,

Gayle H. Arnold