Question

lokillo

how to create credit
im traing to start my credit cuz I've never use it but i can't and i dount no why

Most Helpful Response

Well if you dont have any credit you might hae to start with a secured credit card.  I would try BOA, Cap1 or a local credit union.

Start by reading everything that you can about credit, there is a lot of info on here and across the internet. It is time well spent as the knowledge that you gain will be extremely valuable for the rest of your life. Trust me and spend the time reading.

johnnybinsea

Before you look into what I said about the secured cards i would follow tryingtounderstands advise.  Had I known what I know now when I first started with credit I could have saved myself a lot head/heart aches.  spend the time to understand credit.  It will help you both now and later.