Question

hatecreditagencies

How to correct outdated credit Karma outdated information. Calling transunion is a waste of time.
called Transunion as web site suggested. Got someone in India who could not speak English and had no idea to correct information. Directed me to a credit Karma phone number that is no longer working 805-782-8282 and a trans union interactive subsidiary number which was no help at all. I think credit Karma is a shill to sell credit cards for Transunion and I will disconnect my account. Next stop is to ask for gov't regulation of this entire industry after we get public financing of elections so big companies do not own them anymore.

I disagree

I am having a similar issue. CreditKarma's credit information for me is outdated - and as I've been watching it for months - it updates each month on or about the same time of month and has not updated this month as of yet. Transunion does circle you back around to CreditKarma - advising to speak to someone at CreditKarma about this - so no, this is not a Transunion issue but a CreditKarma issue. Yes - CreditKarma absolutely most likely makes money (or might not) on advertising for credit cards - but there is nothing wrong with any website advertising for revenue. My concern is that my credit information and score is outdated - and Transunion is directing me back to CreditKarma - and there doesn't seem to be any type of email address, working phone number or form to actually contact CreditKarma personally.