Question

TheDenialist

how to contact unnamed credit coloection agency on report?
I have found a debt that I don't remember by an agency that I am having trouble identifying and contacting by the description of COLLCTR-WYOM; if anyone has any details or information about who and how to contact them or how to get said information i would greatly appreciate it.

Looking for

I am looking for contact info for the collection agency called COLLCTR-WYOM. I have googled this company name and have not found a company that recognizes this and is not familiar with the account number either. Any help would be nice I want to get this issue taken care of as soon as I can. 

Thank you 

Justin Entz

Have you nchecked mall three credit reports?  That is where you will find more information on all accounts so that you can decided if they are yours or an error you should dispute.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and put this on your "to do" list for something to check once a year, every year.

did you ever find out how to contact them i am in need of their number ?

locating COLLCTR-WYOM

I would like the contact information for COLLCTR-WYOM as well.  Any help out there?