Question

kCassandra16

How to contact credit karma by phone number
Need help. Can't find phone number

Most Helpful Response

My tax info disappeared

I filed my federal return , when I went back to file my state return I can log in but get an error message , and none of my info shows

State Tax filing

Hi,
I filed both my feredal and state taxes through this website. Which asked for account info for both my federal return to go into, and for my state owed taxes to come out of. I have received my federal but haven't seen the state come out. How can I find out when the state tax is supposed to be taken????

"Help Desk" (???) Help, Please

Hi -- I created my account last night, but the password I used is no longer recognized. Ergo, I cannot log in to my account.

When I try to use the CK links for contacting Help, none of the pages work. I answer all the questions, but the pages won't submit.

Please hlep.  Many Thanks In Advance.

How to cancel account

How do I cancel my credit Karma account?

Tax info

I'm trying to get the status of my return

Direct Dispute

What is wrong with the direct dispue button

Thanks so much for the free credit score. I found an error in my credit report regarding addresses or places where I have live in Tucson. How can I find out what to do to remove the mysterious address that has nothing to do with me. 

Curious in Tucson, Thanks, Maria V.

Updates my score

my credit cards company did not updates. How do you update your credit company score?

Error

I'm trying to get my score but says error can't retrieve it what do I do ?

Jaron moody

I'm just trying to track down my tax return I filed them back in February and I haven't received it back yet if you can give me a call at 5034203737