Question

kCassandra16

How to contact credit karma by phone number
Need help. Can't find phone number

Most Helpful Response

My tax info disappeared

I filed my federal return , when I went back to file my state return I can log in but get an error message , and none of my info shows

State Tax filing

Hi,
I filed both my feredal and state taxes through this website. Which asked for account info for both my federal return to go into, and for my state owed taxes to come out of. I have received my federal but haven't seen the state come out. How can I find out when the state tax is supposed to be taken????

Tax info

I'm trying to get the status of my return

Direct Dispute

What is wrong with the direct dispue button

"Help Desk" (???) Help, Please

Hi -- I created my account last night, but the password I used is no longer recognized. Ergo, I cannot log in to my account.

When I try to use the CK links for contacting Help, none of the pages work. I answer all the questions, but the pages won't submit.

Please hlep.  Many Thanks In Advance.

Error

I'm trying to get my score but says error can't retrieve it what do I do ?

Registration

This is the message i emailed to whomever is replying to my message. Im highlt unsatisfied with the service i recieved because ive waited almost a month for my registration to be apprived after faxing my personal information to them twice. From a fedex office (very credible). "Horrible quality im highly unsatisfied i am not going to recomind Credit Karma to anyone i know. Im making sure everyone on my social media ,and anywhere else, knows how horrible the customer service is with credit karma. They will know i have not been help and i spent my hard earned money to fax over papers that was not approved. I know your office recieved my papers. I faxed them over from a fedex office and the made sure you recieved the documents to approve me accoun. I hated my experience, your company not only wasted my money, but you wasted my time. 20 days of waiting for an approval? Youre kidding me... i see why your business has no telecommunication you dont communicate enough as is."

There is an address on you records, that is not mine...the address is 56012 Highway 49, Vulcan Mo., I have never lived there...Please remove. ..

Abt taxes

I got more then 2 w2 forms but system wont let me file more then 1

How to cancel account

How do I cancel my credit Karma account?