Question

kCassandra16

How to contact credit karma by phone number
Need help. Can't find phone number

Direct Dispute

What is wrong with the direct dispue button

Derogatory remarks

how long should derogatory remarks stay on your report

State Tax filing

Hi,
I filed both my feredal and state taxes through this website. Which asked for account info for both my federal return to go into, and for my state owed taxes to come out of. I have received my federal but haven't seen the state come out. How can I find out when the state tax is supposed to be taken????

Tax info

I'm trying to get the status of my return

My tax info disappeared

I filed my federal return , when I went back to file my state return I can log in but get an error message , and none of my info shows

Abt taxes

I got more then 2 w2 forms but system wont let me file more then 1

closing bank account

Will closing my 2 well standing bank accounts  to join another  bank hurt my credit score?

Eqifax and Credit freeze?

If I empliment the credit freeze on my accounts, thanks to Equifax, will CreditKarma still be able to provide their services?

Whaat phone number can I call? Because nothing in this website is helping me figure out why credit karma keeps telling me my personal information doesnt match however I Know for a fact that I have given all the correct information. 

Thanks so much for the free credit score. I found an error in my credit report regarding addresses or places where I have live in Tucson. How can I find out what to do to remove the mysterious address that has nothing to do with me. 

Curious in Tucson, Thanks, Maria V.