Question

Hill72

how to add information to credit report
I have recently opened a checking/savings account with Coastway Bank in RI that I would like to add to my credit report to help boost my credit score. This account is in good standing and current.

First thing is that you cannot add anything to your credit accounts.  Whatever is added is done so by the creditor who reports to a credit bureau. And,as covered in the articles here which I advise taking the time to read again, savings/checking accounts do not have an impact on your credit score at all.