Question

Lachayo03

How to add a loan to my Credit report?
I am paying a loan but I noticed that it doesn't show on my credit report so I called the company and they had the wrong Social Security number, now they have corrected but its still not showing up how can I add it to my report??

Hi Lachayo03,

The credit bureau won't accept this information from you, the consumer. They will need to receive data about this loan from the lender. If they correcred your SSN recently, it could take 1 or 2 billing cycles before the loan appears on your credit report. Sorry for the inconvenience.