How specifically is interest calculated?
I'm confused on how this works. I'm unique in this situation because I pay my bill in it's entirety every month (AMEX Blue Cash.) I do not want any interest charge of any kind.

So do I have to pay my balance the day before my statement is due every month? What about charges I make the day of my balance due? Can they still charge interest on those purchases? Are statements delayed a month?

I just don't understand the grace period for paying your balance in full, and how much time that buys you. Thanks.