Question

jbutr8888

How should I pay this loan off?
I owe a loan.. It's been showing up as delinquent for past 5 months on my credit. I have all the money to pay it but I am very very late on my payments like 2 years late... so they're mad as hell I'm sure. Should I just pay it and be done with it and hope for the best? Or what? HELP I'm dumb..

PAY IT!!!

Letting your repayments go late is never going to do you any good.  You said you have the money so pay it now!!  And don't let this happen again!! The late payment on this is going to damage your credit score for a while since others will think you've been irresponsible with money and would be less llikely to give you a loan.  This will hurt with buying a car, house or getting a credit card.

So don't do this again, okay?  You're only "shooting yourself in the foot" which is not smart.