Question

uTorrent

How should I enter my address with a 1/2 in it for my credit reports?
My address is 48 1/2 Blank Avenue. It is NOT an apartment, a duplex or anything special like that. It is a regular house. How should I enter this on websites like anualcreditreport, TransUnion, Experian, EQUIFAX? They do not accept any characters other than letters, periods, and pound signs. CreditKarma took the 1/2 with no issue and was able to pull my TransUnion information.

I have tried entering:
48 1SLASH2
48.5
48 .5
48 Half
48 And One Half

Nothing has worked ...

1049 1/2 W 48th St real house in Los Angeles I googled housess with 1/2 in the address looks to me like eyou just put the slash in there