Question

creditkarma3437

How much would this improve my credit score?
I have a credit card with a $3500 balance and a $6200 credit line. How much would my credit score go up if I paid it off? My credit score is currently 667.
Thanks for your help.

Your Goal Should Always Be...

To pay off all credit cards to Zero as often as possible.  That will do your credit the most good. 

To get the best scores, Never use more than 50% of the available credit of any card, In your case $3100.  And try to keep it below 30% at any given time. ($1860.)

Emergencies execpted, as that is what Larger credit limits should be used for: As part fo your "Emergengy Fund" 

Good Luck!