Question

missjudy84

How much would min. payment be?
How do I figure out what my minimum monthly payment would be if I took offer recommended by Credit Karma?

The offer is NOT bewing made by Credit Karma but by one of its advertisers who pay for this site to be free to us.  The minimum payment on any credit card is determined by the balance and the policies of the company, so we are in no position to give this information. 

I can tell you that paying just the minimum payment is stupid, because you end up being charged much mokre interest over the life of the account.  I do suggest you read the articles on this site because too many people do not understand credit and how to use it well and the primary purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people about credit so they may eventually achieve the greatest benefit from it.