Question

momamia23

how much will score go off once 5 adverse accounts go off my report?
Hit a bad financial spot about 6 years ago. Had 5 cards go delinquent. How much will my score go up once they are off my report. Since I've obtained student loans and am paying them on time. Thanks!

It really depends on what the rest of your credit profile looks like. If you currently only have student loans, you will want to get a couple of credit cards and keep them in good standing to grow your scores. If you have to get Secured cards. Only get cards if you have gained the responsibility needed to handle them, if you don't trust yourself, then put it off for a while.