How much will my score go up when an account is listed paid in full?
So i have four total accounts on my report. 2 open accounts in spectacular standing (ive learned my lesson) and 2 accounts in bad standing, charge off. No collection accounts. My total debt is 2,413. I want to pay the account of $257. I will work on the other one down the road. But my question is, how much will my score go up once that is listed as paid in full? I couldnt get it removed so, this was my last option. So all in all, 2 up to date good accounts, 1 bad account taken care of, and one account left untouched for the time being. My fico score is 627. Not credit karmo tho lol. The actual fico score.